French toast rolls with hazelnut chocolate spread (Γαλλικά ρολάκια του τοστ με πραλίνα φουντουκιού) full recipe + short video
To prep.: 0:15′
To cook: 0:15′
Servings: 10 portions
- 10 slices of bread for toast without crust
- 10 teaspoons of praline hazelnut chocolate spread
- 1 large egg
- 1 and a half soupspoons of milk
- ½ φλιτζάνι ζάχαρη άχνηhalf a cup of caster sugar
- 1 full soupspoon of cinnamon
- Remove any crust from the slices of bread.
- Place one piece of bread on a board cutter and with a rolling pin roll out until very flat. ( do so for each slice of bread )
- Spread the praline hazelnut chocolate spread lengthwise onto each piece of bread and roll into tight rolls.
- In a bowl, mix the egg with the milk and in a separate bowl blend the caster sugar with the cinnamon.
- Place the rolls inside the egg mixture.
- Heat a little butter in a frying pan and fry the rolls on both sides until golden in colour.
- Roll the rolls in the cinnamon mixture.
In the video, the cook Nektarios Livitsanos (Facebook)
The recipe is from tonwtiko.com