Fluffy feta cheese pie of ten-minute (αφράτη Τυρόπιτα του δεκάλεπτου) full recipe + short video
To prep.: 0:15′
To cook: 0:40′
Servings: 1 average size pan
- 3 Filo pastry sheets cut into pieces
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Glass of milk
- 1 Coffee cup of olive oil
- 1 Glass of yoghurt
- 400 gr. Feta cheese in pieces
- Salt, pepper, oregono
- Sesame seeds, black and white ( optional )
- Place all the ingredients in a deep bowl ( except for the one egg yolk ) together with the filo pastry shredded by hand, blend well and then place in a wax papered dish.
- Dilute the egg yolk with a little milk and spread over the pie on top.
- Spread over the black and white sesame seeds ( optional this step ) and then bake in the oven at 180 degrees celcius in a preheated oven for 35 to 40 minutes.
- Serve hot and enjoy.
In the video, the cook: Nektarios Livitsanos (Facebook)
Recipe is from chefoulis.gr