Easy tenderloin with cheese (Εύκολο ψαρονέφρι με τυρί) full recipe + short video
To prep.: 0:15′
To cook: 01:30′
Servings: 4 portions
- 1 kilo tenderloin in pieces
- half a cup of dry white wine
- 2 cloves of shredded garlic
- a little oregano
- one third of a cup of olive oil
- 1 onion finely chopped
- 10 black olives without pips
- 10 green olives finely chopped
- 200 gr kefalograviera hard cheese or regato cheese in cubes
- 12 cherry tomatoes
- salt and pepper
- Salt and pepper the tenderloin meat and marinate in the wine, garlic and oregano.
- Marinate all night.
- Place the marinated meat and juices in a pyrex dish with a lid or baking dish with a lid, add the rest of the ingredients and simmer for one and a half hours at 180 degrees celsius.
- If there is a lot of juice/liquid remains, close again with the lid and turn up the heat until juice/liquid evaporizes.
- Serve with mashed potatoes or rice.
In the video, the cook Nektarios Livitsanos (Facebook)
The recipe is from sintagestispareas.gr