Cheese-Ham Pie (Ζαμπονοτυρόπιτα Σουφλέ) full recipe + short video
To prep.: 0:20′
To cook: 01:00′
Servings: 1 average size pan
- 1 packet ( 450 gr ) filo pastry
- 400 gr various cheese
- 100 gr shredded/grated ham
- 2 and a half cups of fresh milk
- 4 eggs
- a little melted butter
- Cut into thin pieces the filo pastry and then blend with the various cheese, the shredded ham and pepper.
- Butter a dish and place half of the remaining filo pastry sheets that have been each slightly buttered.
- Add the cheese and ham mixture and cover with the remaining filo pastries that have been each slightly buttered.
- Beat the eggs and milk.
- Genlty make a few cuts on the pie and add the egg-milk mixture and allow to absorb ( about 20 minutes ).
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees celcius for about half an hour.
In the video, the cook Nektarios Livitsanos (Facebook)
The recipe is from mytaste.gr